Situated in Williamstown, this 4-star property is peaceful and unique.
The Orchards Hotel has 49 rooms and offers a seasonal swimming pool. Facilities at the hotel include a 24 hour reception, a laundry service and a sauna. For guests' convenience, the hotel also provides room service, which is available during certain hours.
With a relaxing setting, the Orchards Hotel's on-site bar offers a range of premium beverages. If you opt to eat at the hotel, the on-site restaurant is open for breakfast.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The Gala Restaurant and Bar. The Gala is located on our first floor and has a wonderful breakfast promotion that is happening for our in-house guests. It is $9.00 per person (includes everything but alcohol, tax, and gratuity). This includes an entrée, a choice of side, choice of juice and the option of coffee or tea. Without this promotion, each item can be purchased a la carte.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We do not offer any transportation to local attractions.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have several entertainment and attractions available near our property. A few examples are
Jiminy Peak Mountain (skiing and snowboarding), The Clark Art Institute, Mass Moca (Contemporary Art Museum), Williams College and their Museum of Art, Green River Farms and many other exciting attractions in surrounding towns. We do have an amazing brochure area in our main lobby that gives guests extra information about activities.
- Do you have internet?
- We do offer all hotel guest complimentary wireless that can be picked up anywhere in our hotel or restaurant.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have plenty of parking on the property.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.