This 4-star hotel in Birmingham is centrally located.
The Townsend Hotel features a european décor with luxurious fixtures. The hotel also offers a 24 hour reception, a laundry service and a lift. Fitted with designer and chandeliers, this hotel has an elegant décor and features 150 spacious rooms.
All rooms at the Townsend Hotel are air-conditioned and offer a refrigerator, a telephone and a mini bar. They also include an alarm clock, blackout curtains and a microwave. Bathroom amenities include a separate bath, bathrobes and a shower.
With a modern setting, the Townsend Hotel's on-site bar offers a choice of premium drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Detroit Metro Airport (DTW) is under a 40-minute drive from the Townsend Hotel. The hotel's multilingual staff will make sure your stay is comfortable.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our restaurant Rugby Grille serves unbelievable breakfast beginning at 6:00 am every morning and it continues until 11:00 am but you can order breakfast food until 4:00 pm. Other options within walking distance include Panera Bread, Toast, Cosi, and Einstein Bagels.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We do not have a tremendous amount of public transportation available in the Detroit area. A couple of preferred transportation options that we use for our guests are:
Michigan Green Cab: http://www.migreencabs.com/ (Hybrid Cabs, 1-3 guests)
All Star Transportation: http://www.allstarvip.com/ (Towncars, Limos, SUV's)
- What can I do nearby?
- There are lots of great things to do in Metro Detroit but most are outside of Birmingham although we do have two movie theaters within walking distance. For entertainment, sport, and event venues, there is the Cobo Hall and Arena, Joe Louis Arena, State Theatre, Fox Theatre, Second City, DTE Energy Music Theatre, Royal Oak Music Theatre, Palace of Auburn Hills - Pistons Basketball, Ford Field - Lions Football, and Comerica Park - Tigers Baseball. For malls/shopping, there is The Somerset Collection and Great Lakes Crossing. For signature events, there is the Holocaust Memorial Center, Motorsports Hall of Fame and Museum, and Walter P.Chrysler Museum. Other attractions include Detroit Zoo, Shalom Street, and National Shrine of the Little Flower.
- Do you have internet?
- Our rooms do have wireless internet access and we offer two different classes of service. Basic high-speed internet $9.95 per day (500 KB/per second) and upgraded high-speed internet $15.95 per day (2 MB/per second).
- Do you provide parking?
- We have valet parking available on property for $24.00 per night or you are welcome to park in the parking structure across the street at a rate of $10.00 per evening.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.