The property has a limousine service, a concierge and a safe. An internet connection is available for those wanting to keep connected while on the road. Guests can also take advantage of the hotel's shuttle service and the tour desk services.
The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport offers 404 air conditioned rooms.
Breakfast is served every day at the hotel's restaurant.
The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport is situated less than 10 minutes' drive from Detroit Metro Airport (DTW). The multilingual staff at the hotel will make sure your stay is comfortable.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have the DEMA restaurant that serves breakfast.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The hotel uses Metro Cars for guest transportation services. Our front desk staff would be happy to arrange a car for you. All cost is feasible to the guests. Guest can also call surrounding car rental agencies located at the airport for transportation.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have downtown Detroit, Casinos & Restaurants, etc.
- Do you have internet?
- We have internet access available in the guestrooms and it cost $9.95 plus tax per day.
- Do you provide parking?
- The hotel has valet parking: Short term valet parking is $10 for the first five hours, $3 for each additional hour and a maximum of $35 per day. Overnight parking for hotel guests is $24 per calendar day and includes in & out privileges. Overnight parking for non-hotel guests is $35 per calendar day, additional day charges begin at 12 noon.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.