Set in Bloomington, the Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis – Airport West Bloomington is an easy drive from Edina and Minneapolis. Its premium facilities include a jacuzzi, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis – Airport West Bloomington offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a concierge, a lift and a heated pool. Internet access is provided for guests wanting to remain connected while on the road. Business amenities at the hotel include a secretarial service and meeting rooms.
The air conditioned rooms at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis – Airport West Bloomington are well-appointed.
The area around the Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis – Airport West Bloomington has a lot of popular cafés and restaurants. Guests can access Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) with the hotel's shuttle service in under 20 minutes.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have a hot breakfast buffet available for $13.95 per person between 6:00 am-10:00 am. Guests are able to order off the menu as well. Most menu items are between $5.00 and $12.00. We also offer a rate that includes breakfast buffet for two (rates vary depending on date of stay.) Nearby breakfast restaurants include: Denny's, Perkins, and The Original Pancake House.
- Where can we dine?
- There are three restaurants within walking distance of our hotel: Poor Richards Commonhouse, Kincaid's, and Parma.
-Kincaid's is a steak and seafood house. They are located about two blocks away from our hotel.
-Parma is a new Italian restaurant also located within two block of our property. Their décor is contemporary and it can get a little loud during busy times, however, the food is good.
-Poor Richards is a more moderately priced, home-style cooking restaurant/bar located about 5 minute walk from our hotel.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We provide a shuttle from the Mall of America. The shuttle departs to the Mall at 10:00am, 12:00 pm, 3:00 pm, and 7:00 pm. The shuttle picks up at the Mall at 12:20 pm,, 3:20 pm, 7:20 pm, and 9:45 pm.
Our shuttle also offers rides to the airport at the top of the hour between 4:00 am and 12:00 am. From the airport, guests can catch the "light rail" train to downtown Minneapolis.
- What can I do nearby?
- The Mall of America is the largest attraction in the area.
There are also two other malls within 2 miles which include Southdale Mall and the Galleria Mall. The Galleria Mall is a "high end" mall with stores like Louis Vuitton, Crate and Barrel, and a nice salon called Rocco Altobelli.
Minneapolis/St. Paul surrounding area attractions include: Canterbury Downs (horse racetrack), Mystic Lake Casino, Walker Art Center, Minneapolis Institute of Art, Mill City Museum, Science Museum of Minnesota, Como Zoo, Minnesota Zoo, and the Holidazzle parade in downtown Minneapolis thru Christmas, Chanhassen Dinner Theatre, and many restaurants.
Poor Richards usually convert part of their restaurant into a dance floor on weekend evenings.
- Do you have internet?
- Internet is wireless and complimentary. We also have a business center with two computers and two printers available for guest use, also complimentary.
- How do I get there?
- If you would be renting a car once you've flown in to Minneapolis St. Paul, from the airport you would follow Hwy 494 West to Normandale Blvd (exit 7B). Once you've exited on Normandale Blvd, take your first right at the stop light which is 84th Street. Stay to the far right (basically stay in the turn lane) and take your next immediate right onto Norman Center Drive. Continue going straight and you'll see the Crowne Plaza straight ahead on your right.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.