This spacious 4-star hotel is 10 minutes from Minneapolis city centre and just five minutes from Foshay Tower. Guests can benefit from the on-site gym and indoor pool.
The Hotel Ivy has a day spa, offering a range of relaxing treatments and beauty therapies. Amenities at the hotel include a jacuzzi, a sauna and a lift. A Wi-Fi connection is also available for use.
The Hotel Ivy offers 136 air conditioned rooms.
Attractions close to the Hotel Ivy include the Hennepin Center for the Arts and Target Center. Located within a short walk from the hotel are Nicollet Mall and IDS Center.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our signature restaurant located on our property is Porter & Frye. Other options outside of the hotel are Key's Café and Hell's Kitchen. These are both popular spots for great breakfast. They are both reasonably priced.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The best transportation method is by taxi. Many of the great attractions here are within walking distance. We do have the Metro Transit bus system that has many stops around downtown Minneapolis. If you prefer to travel in luxury, we can always arrange a town car for your convenience.
- What can I do nearby?
- We recommend visiting the Walker Art Center if you are interested in creative expressions of art (http://www.walkerart.org/). The Minnesota Orchestra is located one block from the hotel and is a well-liked venue for symphonies.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we certainly do have internet available in our guest rooms. It is $14.95 plus tax for 24 hours, per device.
- Do you provide parking?
- We offer overnight valet parking at $28.00. There are also parking ramps nearby that average $12.00. You will also find an outside parking lot located right by our hotel that offers $5.00 parking when there are no major events going on.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.