This luxurious 4-star hotel lies in central Minneapolis, a short walk from IDS Center, Target Center and Foshay Tower. It is located less than a 10-minute stroll from Minnesota Orchestra.
A wide range of premium services are available for guests of the Radisson Plaza Hotel Minneapolis, like valet parking, an express check-in and check-out feature and a concierge lounge. Reception operates around the clock and the friendly staff can recommend sights to visit and provide other tourist information. Guests can also take advantage of the hotel's room service, which is on offer at certain times.
All rooms at the Radisson Plaza Hotel Minneapolis are air conditioned and provide a flat-screen TV, cable / satellite channels and a private bathroom. They also have tea and coffee making facilities, a refrigerator and a hair dryer. Bathroom amenities include a shower and luxury toiletries.
With a sophisticated setting, the Radisson Plaza Hotel Minneapolis's on-site bar offers a choice of premium drinks. Guests can also try one of the many bars and restaurants in the vicinity.
The Radisson Plaza Hotel Minneapolis is within a five minute walk of Nicollet Mall and Hennepin Center for the Arts. The area is famous for its shopping.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have a restaurant on site; cost is anywhere from $6.00 and up. Our restaurant opens at 6:00am. There are other restaurants that do serve breakfast that are within walking distance.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Most city buses go to most places, most things that you would like to do down town is with walking distance.
Light Rail Train: The Light Rail can be accessed by following signs at the airport to baggage claim and then taking the Tram to the Transit Plaza station. For the Hotel, it is best to get off at the 5th and Nicollet stop.
Taxi Cab: Taxis are available from 5:00 AM - 2:00 AM outside the hotel’s main entrance. If you need a cab between 2:00 AM and 5:00 AM, our bell captain would be happy to arrange one for you. Cost is between 30.00 to 35.00 one way.
Private Car Service: The Bell captain or Concierge can arrange for a car service at a specified time to take you to and from the airport.
Airport Super Shuttle: This shuttle provides transportation to and from the airport for all the Hotels in downtown Minneapolis. At the airport proceed to transportation located on the lower level; you will see signs for Super Shuttle (located in close proximity to the Cab line and Limousine pick-up). The Shuttle starts at 6:00 AM with a shuttle arriving every 30 minutes (on the ½ hour and hour) throughout the day. Cost is 16.00 one way 30 round trip.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are close to night club, theaters, shopping, great restaurants, Mall of America that you can take the train to and be there in half hour. Target center is within 2 blocks. Depending on the time of year, Minnesota has different events through the year.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have internet in our rooms and it's complimentary.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is a parking ramp that is connected to our hotel and the charge is 19.00 per day plus tax, Sunday through Thursday and Friday and Saturdays is 6.00 per day plus tax.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.