Located in the centre of Minneapolis, the Hotel Minneapolis Autograph Collection is within an easy walk of IDS Center, Foshay Tower and Target Center. It offers panoramic city views and 4-star rooms.
The Hotel Minneapolis Autograph Collection has 222 rooms and offers a fitness centre and tennis courts. An internet connection is available for guests wishing to keep connected while on the road. The hotel's business centre is open around the clock.
The air conditioned rooms at the Hotel Minneapolis Autograph Collection include a TV, a hair dryer and cable / satellite channels. They all come with a telephone.
The Hotel Minneapolis Autograph Collection has an on-site restaurant, perfect for guests who prefer to eat in. Alternatively, there is a large selection of international restaurants just a short stroll away.
Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) is under a 20-minute drive from the Hotel Minneapolis Autograph Collection. Guests can visit Bloomington and Saint Paul, situated a short drive away from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have a full service restaurant on-site called restaurant Max, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is served Monday through Friday 6:30 am – 10:30 am and weekends 7:00 am – 11:00 am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- One of the best parts of Minneapolis is our Lightrail train. This is an above ground public transportation that goes from the Mall of America to Target Field, with several stops in between such as MSP International Airport, Fort Snelling and our hotel. The cost is $1.75 during non-rush hours and passes are valid for 2 1/2 hours. There are taxi/cab services available to any destination as well.
- What can I do nearby?
- A few of the key attractions here are Target Field, Target Center, Orpheum Theatre, The Walker Art Center, Guthrie Theatre, Nicollet Mall, and much more.
- Do you have internet?
- In the rooms we have internet available for $10.95 per 24 hours. We also have a complimentary business center and complimentary wireless in the lobby.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have valet parking through our hotel with in-and-out privileges for $28 per night. There are also several public parking ramps within walking distance if you prefer to self park. Some options are Downtown Auto Park, Towle Building Parking Ramp, US Bank Plaza Parking Ramp, and Standard Parking.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.