Situated in Bridgeton, the Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport is a short drive from Saint Ann and Saint Louis. It features an on-site gym, a jacuzzi and an indoor pool.
The Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport offers many facilities including a 24 hour reception, a lift and a restaurant serving American dishes. Business facilities include meeting rooms. A safe, free Wi-Fi and a concierge are also available at the hotel.
All the bright and spacious rooms at the Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport include cable / satellite channels, tea and coffee making facilities and a hair dryer. A telephone, a CD player and a coffee maker can be found in each room of the hotel.
The Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport is less than 10 minutes' drive from Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL). Located on the outer rim of Bridgeton, the hotel offers a free shuttle service.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The hotel offers a full service breakfast resturant on property "Clouds". Clouds opens up at 6:00am during the week and closes at 10:30am. The full breakfast buffet costs $14.03 (including tax) and you also may order from a menu. There is also a local IHOP not far from the property.
- Where can we dine?
- For lunch or dinner, we have a TGIFridays on the lower level of the hotel. The back porch of Friday's extends into the glass atrium where you are able to see the waterfall.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The Crowne Plaza Airport Hotel offers a shuttle. To the airport it runs every half hour 4:30 am till midnight. To the hotel, from the airport the shuttle is on demand. This is a free service.
Also the shuttles are able to take and pick up guests anywhere within an approximate 5 mile radius. If a group wants special transportation for a certain number of people that can also be arranged for a small fee.
The metrolink is public transportation to downtown. The hotel shuttle will take guests to the airport where they can catch the metrolink.
There are local casinos like Ameristar and Harrahs both very close. Harrahs offers a shuttle that will pick up and drop off for free.
- What can I do nearby?
- Within the hotel there is a hot tub, pool, and fitness center.
The Way of Lights is a drive through light display put on by Our Lady of the Snows. The hotel is close to a new mall called St. Louis Mills Mall. There is a very nice indoor ice rink where sometimes you can watch the St. Louis Blues practice. Downtown St. Louis is only 25 minutes away where the arch and riverfront resturants are located. Depending on the time of visit to St. Louis, the Rams or the Blues could be in town and those sporting events are always a good time. There are a few concert halls like The Fabulous Fox Theatre and The Pageant.
- Do you have internet?
- There is complimentary internet in our 24 hour business center and free wifi in the lobby and meeting rooms. Internet in the sleeping rooms has a charge of $9.95 for 24 hours. Gold and Platinum Priority Club members get internet for free.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have parking all the way around the hotel. Guests, after 1 night's stay, are allowed to leave thier car on property for up to 14 days. We do have security on weekends and our engineering dept. does a daily walk through of the lots but we are not responsible for vehicles left on hotel property.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.