This luxury hotel is located within a five-minute walk of Union Station Kansas City and offers air conditioned rooms with cable / satellite channels, a hair dryer and tea and coffee making facilities.
This luxurious 4-star hotel provides a variety of excellent services and facilities, including a limousine service, tennis courts and valet parking. Facilities at the hotel include a concierge, a lift and a jacuzzi. Other features include a laundry service, a safe and a dry cleaning service.
All the rooms at the Westin Crown Center include a spa bath in addition to a refrigerator. Bathroom amenities include a shower and a lighted makeup mirror.
With its on-site restaurant serving Continental dishes, the Westin Crown Center provides guests with all they need for an enjoyable night within the hotel. A bar is also at your disposal, and room service is available both day and night. A wide choice of cafés and restaurants can also be found in the area.
Kansas City International Airport (MCI) is less than a 30-minute drive from the Westin Crown Center. The hotel is within a two minute walk from Kansas City Amtrak Station.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have breakfast available in the Brasserie Restaurant in the lobby and opens at 7:00 am. Guest can also grab a quick snack breakfast from the apothecary which opens at 8:00 am, the gift shop which opens at 7:00 am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Public transportation in Kansas City includes taxi cabs and the city bus. We have taxis lined up on our front drive at all times. We are also on the "Super shuttle" route from the MCI airport and their fee is $19 one way and $30 round trip for airport transfers.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have various options for entertainment in the local area. We are located just minutes away from the power & light district, the country club plaza, the crown center shops, the river market, and the cross roads district.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we do have internet access available in our rooms and it is $9.95 for 24 hours of access or you can use it for free in the lobby.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have a parking garage located under the hotel and the daily fee is $15 for self-parking or $19 for Valet parking.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.