This 4-star hotel in Central West End is centrally located. The city centre is within an easy drive of the hotel.
The Parkway Hotel has 217 rooms and offers a fitness centre. It also offers a 24 hour reception, a lift and a concierge. Guests can also find a convenience store and an atm/cash machine within the hotel.
The large rooms at the Parkway Hotel offer tea and coffee making facilities, complimentary toiletries and a DVD player. The rooms all have a refrigerator, a hair dryer and a telephone as well as air conditioning. Rooms are also equipped with internet access.
The Parkway Hotel also features a restaurant and a bar. Room service is also available to guests during certain times.
The area around the Parkway Hotel has a lot of popular cafés and restaurants. Saint Charles and Maryland Heights are both a short drive from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We do have free breakfast in the lobby from 6:30am - 9:30am. Other breakfast options near the hotel are Panera, Majestic, Einstein Bagels, Subway breakfast sandwiches.
- What transport is available to get around?
- MetroLink is the light rail system and the cost is approximately $3.75 one-way ticket (MetroLink has dozens of stops). The stop closest to the hotel (1 block away) is the Central WestEnd Stop.
Taxi is also available and approximately costs $35 from airport to the hotel.
- What can I do nearby?
- Forest Park, St. Louis Zoo, Botanical Gardens, History Museum, Art Museum, St. Louis Cathedral Basilica, St. Louis Gateway Arch, Galleria, Science Center.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we have internet free of charge.
- Do you provide parking?
- Hotel parking is available, currently $5 per day.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.