Set in the centre of Saint Louis, the Westin St. Louis is within a 10 minute walk of Busch Stadium, Wainwright Building and Gateway Arch & Old Courthouse. It features expansive city views and 4-star rooms.
The Westin St. Louis has 255 rooms and offers a fitness centre. Business amenities include a secretarial service and meeting rooms. The hotel's spa offers massage therapies and beauty treatments.
Rooms at the Westin St. Louis are luxurious and luxury, and offer a flat-screen TV, in room movies and a mini bar. Each has amenities such as tea and coffee making facilities, cable / satellite channels and a hair dryer. Bathroom amenities include bathrobes, an oversized bathtub and a shower.
The area around the Westin St. Louis has a lot of popular cafés and restaurants. Scottrade Center, Jefferson National Expansion Memorial and Gateway Arch are each within a 20-minute walk.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have a full service restaurant on our property called the Clark Street Grill. Hours of operation for Monday-Friday: breakfast is 6:00am - 10:30am, lunch is 11:30am - 2:30pm, dinner is 5:30pm - 10:00pm. The hours of operation for Saturday and Sunday: breakfast 7:00am - 11:00am, dinner is 5:30pm - 10:00pm.
In-room dining is 24 hours. Our breakfast options are the Continental buffet for $12.95, the full hot buffet for $15.95, or menu items ranging between $10 to $15. Other options for breakfast in the area would be Roosters (menu range $7 to $14) located on Locust St which is about a 10 - 12 minutes walk, also the 12th St Diner (menu range $9 to $18) located on Washington Avenue which is about a 13 - 15 minute walk.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The transportation around town to major locations would either be a taxi cab or our city's rail system called the metrolink. The metrolink travels from the airport to downtown and into Illinois. The rail system also has stations in the neighborhoods of Brentwood and Clayton, where shopping and dining can be found.
- What can I do nearby?
- Local entertainment districts (drinks, live music, and shops):
- Soulard Market (5 - 7 minutes' walk)
- Washington Ave Loft District (7 - 10 minutes' walk)
- Lacledes Landing Historic District (10 - 13 minutes' walk)
- St. Louis Gateway Arch (5 - 7 minutes' walk, admission required for ride to top, free entry to museum)
- St. Louis City Museum (12 - 15 minutes' walk, admission required, kid friendly)
- City Garden (1 - 3 minutes' walk, free entry)
- St. Louis Union Station (7 - 10 minutes' walk, free entry)
- Forest Park (10 minutes' drive, St. Louis Zoo, Art Museum, Missouri Natural History Museum, Jewel Box, and golfing).
- Do you have internet?
- We do have wireless internet and hard-line internet in the room, with a charge of $10.95 per 24 hours.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have on-site parking available for our overnight guests. Self-parking cost $19 and valet parking cost $27.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.