Romantic and luxury, the Platinum Hotel and Spa is situated in East of Las Vegas Strip, within a 20-minute walk of the city centre. It offers an indoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.
Guests of the Platinum Hotel and Spa can exercise at the on-site gym, or visit the day spa for a massage. It also offers a jacuzzi, a sauna and a lift. Staff are on hand 24 hours a day to recommend the best restaurants in the area.
If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Platinum Hotel and Spa offers sizeable rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids.
The Platinum Hotel and Spa has its own on-site restaurant, perfect for those wishing to dine in. Cocktails and a wide range of drinks are available at the bar. Room service is also available to guests during certain times.
Local attractions near the Platinum Hotel and Spa include the Sands Expo and Convention Center, The Colosseum at Caesars Palace and O'Sheas Casino. The hotel is located within 10 minutes’ walk from Bally's & Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The breakfast options that are available range from vanilla yogurts to egg sandwich to steak and eggs. We serve a good range of breakfast items here at The Platinum. The average price of these items is $9 for breakfast.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The best and most convenient way to get around would be taking a taxi or renting a car here; if not, walking is also an efficient way of getting around. There are taxi cabs available throughout the entire city of Las Vegas. There is also a tram located at the Bally's which is roughly about $12 to use all day. The tram stop stretches from The Luxor to The Flamingo on the strip which is also a great way to get around. We are located right behind Bally's which is in the center of the Las Vegas Strip.
There are two ways to get around from the airport which are the shuttles that are located at the airport and taxi cabs. There are multiple shuttle services that do hotel drop offs which cost about 6 to 10 dollars per person, which takes about 20-40 minutes to get to this hotel (depending how many drop offs the shuttle has). The taxi is the quickest and convenient way. The taxi fare is about $15 and takes around 10 minutes to get to the hotel.
- Do you have internet?
- Internet is complimentary if reservation is done with us. Otherwise, it is $2.99 for 2 hours and $9.99 for 24 hours.
- Do you provide parking?
- As for the parking, we only offer a courtesy valet service which is free. Unfortunately, we do not have a self parking section.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.