The Mirage Hotel & Casino is centrally located in Las Vegas, only a short walk from The Mirage and a 10-minute walk from from O'Sheas Casino. It offers 4-star air-conditioned rooms and a stylish restaurant.
The Mirage Hotel & Casino has 3044 rooms and offers a fitness centre and an outdoor pool. Guests can relax with a massage or unwind in the hotel's jacuzzi. Also available at the Mirage Hotel & Casino is a 24-hour front desk, offering luggage storage and an airport shuttle service.
Each stylish room at the Mirage Hotel & Casino features cable / satellite channels, a spa bath / jacuzzi and a flat-screen TV. Rooms in the hotel have a kitchen with a refrigerator and a coffee maker. Extremely spacious rooms designed for families are provided on request.
The Mirage Hotel & Casino's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink. The restaurant serves fine cuisine. A large selection of dining options can also be found nearby.
The Mirage Hotel & Casino is a 10 minute walk from The Grand Canal Shoppes, while The Colosseum at Caesars Palace and Fashion Show Mall can be reached by foot in less than 20 minutes. McCarran International Airport (LAS) is under 30 minutes away by car.
- What are your breakfast options?
- For breakfast here at the Mirage, we offer BB King lounge, the Carnegie Deli, or the Buffet. The BB King Lounge and the Carnegie Deli are a la carte and the Cravings Breakfast Buffet is $16.95. Just around the hotel there is the Grand Lux Café in the Venetian/Palazzo Hotel and Hash Hash A Go Go in the Harrahs hotel. Both of these restaurants are a la carte as well. All of these restaurants are open 24-hours except for BB Kings (6:30am-10:30am) and The Cravings Buffet (7:00am-11:00am).
- What transport is available to get around?
- Shuttles to and from McCarran Airport are provided by outside companies, and cost approximately $7.00 per person. We recommend CLS. Our concierge can also assist guests with private limousine reservations through a number of reputable companies.
To go to any beach, it will be at least a 4-hour drive and there are car rental agencies at the airport for extended travel.
- What can I do nearby?
- Regarding daytime entertainment, we would recommend our Secret Garden Dolphin Habit. The Secret Garden of Siegfried & Roy/Dolphin Habitat is located outside by the pool area. The Secret Garden features animals that are owned by the famous Siegfried & Roy. The Secret Garden offers a VIP Tour throughout the Habitat. It is a one hour long guided walk through that concentrates more on the dolphin habitat. Guests will be able to go behind the scenes and learn how the animals are taken care of on a daily basis. At the end of the tour the guests will be able to take a picture with the dolphin. There are 3 tours daily staring at 11:00am, 1:00pm, & 2:30pm.
Additionally, you are more than welcome to walk through the Secret Garden at your own leisure. The price for adults is $15.00 and children ages 4-12 are $10.00.
We would also recommend visiting the Venetian Hotel across the street from us. They offer gondola rides throughout their shopping promenade. There, also the Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum. In addition, there is The Shark Reef Aquarium at The Mandalay Bay hotel.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is always ample free parking.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.