The Harrah's Reno is located in the heart of Reno, within a two minute walk of National Bowling Stadium. This hotel is located only a short walk away from National Automobile Museum.
The Harrah's Reno has 928 rooms and offers an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. It also offers a free airport shuttle, a spa & wellness centre and a laundry service. Guests can also profit from the hotel's room service, which is available at certain times.
All the modern and spacious rooms at the Harrah's Reno include a spa bath as well as a hair dryer, cable / satellite channels and a refrigerator. A coffee maker, bottled water and a telephone can be found in each room of the hotel. Standard inclusions to the en suite are a shower and towels.
The Harrah's Reno's bar offers a casual dining experience, serving Asian, fine and Thai dishes and a selection of premium beverages. Alternatively, there are a variety of other dining options around the hotel. If you opt to dine at the hotel, the on-site restaurant is open for breakfast.
The Harrah's Reno is within a 10 minute walk of Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts and within a 20 minute walk is Nevada Museum of Art. The multilingual staff at the hotel will make sure your stay is enjoyable.
- What are your breakfast options?
- For breakfast, we have our Carvings Buffet and Starbucks. The buffet is Monday - Friday, $12.25, all inclusive of tax and gratuity. Saturday & Sunday, it costs $16.00 all inclusive (champagne brunch).
- What transport is available to get around?
- We are located in the downtown area. We have a complimentary shuttle that runs to/from the Reno Tahoe airport, approx 5 miles away. In addition there is a bus called the Sierra Spirit that picks up outside the hotel. This bus is free and goes to different locations around town. The Reno Transit center is also only a few blocks from us and the Amtrak is right across the street.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have our Sammy's Showroom on property that host a wide variety of different shows throughout the year.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have internet in our guest rooms. It is $10.95 per day. This can be negotiated into a room rate if the group prefers.
- Do you provide parking?
- We also have complimentary parking and valet.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.