Situated in Atlantic City, the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa is a short drive from Galloway and Absecon.
The property has a swimming pool and a spa & wellness centre.
The rooms at the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa have sweeping bay and city views.
The Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa has an on-site restaurant, perfect for guests who prefer to eat in.
The Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa is a five-minute drive from Absecon Lighthouse and Trump Taj Mahal, and less than a 10-minute drive from Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall, The Pier Shops at Caesars and Steel Pier. Under a 20-minute drive away, Atlantic City International Airport (ACY) is within easy reach of the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Borgata Buffet offers a breakfast Monday – Saturday and brunch on Sunday. In addition, breakfast items are also available at the Metropolitan restaurant, Bread and Butter, Roma and Fatburger.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We are easily accessible by train, bus, jitney or taxi.
- What can I do nearby?
- For entertainment, we have two theaters available at Borgata, the Event Center and the Music Box Theater. We also have live entertainment daily in the Gypsy Bar. In addition, we have two nightclubs, Mixx and murmur.
- Do you have internet?
- Internet access is available in our guest rooms. At Borgata, laptop connection is $9.95 for 24 hours and internet through the television is $10.65 up until 12:00pm. Wireless internet at The Water Club, is $9.95 for high speed and $14.95 for turbo connection for 24 hours.
- Do you provide parking?
- Valet parking is another option available to anyone visiting Borgata. Parking is $5.00 per visit regardless of the parking option selected. The Water Club parking option is valet only at a cost of $10.00. The fee is reduced to $5.00 for those customers with a MyBorgata Card.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.