The Ocean Club Hotel Cape May is a 4-star hotel located in the centre of Cape May, a short drive from Wildwood. Just a short stroll from the coast, this romantic hotel is perfectly located for those in search of a beach-side retreat.
The hotel has a lift, a seasonal swimming pool and a 24 hour reception. Also available on site are a safe, a concierge and a snack bar. Wi-Fi is also available for use.
The Ocean Club Hotel Cape May offers 90 air conditioned rooms. Each includes amenities such as a TV, cable / satellite channels and tea and coffee making facilities. Also included in the rooms are a mini bar, a hair dryer and a refrigerator.
The Ocean Club Hotel Cape May features both a restaurant and a bar, where guests can relax at the end of the day. For those preferring to dine out, the surrounding neighbourhood offers several bars and restaurants serving a choice of different cuisines.
- What are your breakfast options?
- There will be a restaurant "Sea Salt" on the premises serving breakfast daily. There are also many other places to have breakfast nearby within walking distance. There are many restaurants serving breakfast on the boardwalk overlooking the ocean or across the street.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The town has numerous bike and surrey rental companies scattered about. These seem to be the most popular modes of transportation. In addition, although the trolley is primarily used for sightseeing, some do use it for transportation. The town has car rental places as well. For the most part, most attractions are within walking distance.
- What can I do nearby?
- We will have a poolside bar with poolside service. There will also be an indoor/outdoor bar at our restaurant "Sea Salt" with a band on selected weekends. We are located across the street from the beach. There are many nearby attractions and these include whale and dolphin watching, Cape May Lighthouse, Tours of Cape May's Historic Victorian Homes, Trolley Tours, Tours of Cape May in a Horse Drawn Carriage, Visit the Local Vineyards, The Bird Sanctuary: Birding Tours, Hiking Trails, Nature Walks, Washington Street Mall; A Victorian outdoor mall open to pedestrian traffic. It features many quaint shops and restaurants offering indoor and outdoor dining, etc.
- Do you have internet?
- We will be supplying complimentary wireless internet service in the rooms and throughout the hotel.
- Do you provide parking?
- Our hotel has off-street complimentary parking.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.