Combining a luxurious environment with first-class facilities, the Westin Jersey City, Newport offers a heated pool, a jacuzzi and tennis courts. It offers 4-star air-conditioned rooms and a stylish restaurant.
This waterfront hotel has an express check-in and check-out feature, 24 hours room service and valet parking. It also has a lift, a fitness centre and a 24 hour reception. Additional features include luggage storage, a safe and a limousine service.
The Westin Jersey City, Newport has 429 comfortable rooms. There are several oversized rooms designed to accommodate families.
The Westin Jersey City, Newport's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink.
If it is great shopping you are after, the Westin Jersey City, Newport is ideally located to access Jersey City's shopping district. Guests can visit New York City and Manhattan, situated a short drive away from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- There are three dining options here at the hotel for breakfast namely room service, Half Moon Restaurant, or Grab-N-Go at Half Moon Lounge. All are a la carte options.
Our hotel's Half Moon Restaurant is open daily for breakfast from 6:00am - 11:00am. Our SuperFoods breakfast menu features revitalizing dishes made from healthy ingredients rich in nutrients, antioxidants and delicious taste so you can start your day feeling recharged.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Our property is located within 2 blocks of the Pavonia Newport Path Subway Station. They provide a 24-hour daily service to Manhattan's Wall Street area, Greenwich Village, Midtown Manhattan, and NY Penn Station. From Pavonia Newport, we are one stop away from Christopher Street in NYC (5 minutes' ride) and approximately 15 minutes into 33rd Street in NYC.
NY Waterway Ferry Service to Midtown Manhattan is also available. In addition, a North/South Light Rail service traverses the area with a station in Newport, offering surface transportation to Liberty State Park, Hoboken and to Bayonne, with convenient access to bus lines, PATH stations along the route, and NJ Transit System terminal at Hoboken.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are located in the vibrant community of Newport which is rich which retail, leisure and entertainment facilities. We are also just minutes from Manhattan. A popular point of interest for many of our guests is the Newport Centre
Mall which is adjacent to our hotel and has a movie theatre. Another popular attraction for many of our guests is the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island on Liberty State Park located just minutes from the hotel via the Hudson Bergen Light Rail.
- Do you have internet?
- All guest rooms are equipped with both wired and wireless high-speed internet access at a fee of $9.95 per day.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is available at the Westin Jersey City Newport Hotel at both valet & self-parking rates. The parking lot is adjacent to the hotel which is a short 2-minute walk. If you self park you will not have in/out privileges at that rate (you will have to pay hourly rates to go in and out). If you valet park you can go in and out at the $32 rate. If you know that you will have a need to go out then we would suggest valet parking as it may be more economical in the end.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.