Located in the countryside, the Chauncey Hotel Princeton is just a short drive from Princeton Battlefield and a 20-minute drive from Trenton-Mercer Airport (TTN). It features panoramic countryside views and 4-star rooms.
Guests of the Chauncey Hotel Princeton can relax in the outdoor pool or visit the fitness centre. The hotel's recreational facilities include tennis courts and a basketball court. A 24 hour reception, a lift and a concierge are also available.
Each spacious room at the Chauncey Hotel Princeton is equipped with cable / satellite channels, a refrigerator and a hair dryer. Each is equipped with a telephone, tea and coffee making facilities and a microwave. Free local calls and an alarm clock are also included in each room.
The Chauncey Hotel Princeton features both a restaurant and a bar, where guests can relax at the end of the day. Room service is also available to guests during limited hours.
The Chauncey Hotel Princeton conveniently provides free parking for guests. The Princeton University is a 20 minute car ride away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have a full breakfast buffet in our dining room located on the second floor of the conference center. Monday - Friday, it is served from 7:00 am - 9:00 am and Saturday - Sunday, it is served from 7:00 am - 10:00 am. It costs $15 per person unless it is included in the room rate.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have a complimentary shuttle available to our guests by reservation only. The shuttle holds up to 7 people and runs on the hour to major locations such as Palmer Square in Princeton, Quaker bridge mall and Princeton Junction train station.
- What can I do nearby?
- On property, we offer a complimentary 24 hour fitness center, tennis courts, volleyball courts and walking trails around the campus. We have a bar and grill on property that is open from 5:00pm-11:00pm. We are located about 3 miles from downtown Princeton which offers plenty of restaurants, shopping and entertainment. We are also about 20 minutes away from Grounds for Sculpture, which is a large sculpture garden in Hamilton, NJ. Lastly, we are conveniently located about 90 minutes from New York City and about 60 minutes from Philadelphia; both are just a train ride away.
- Do you have internet?
- We have complimentary wireless internet in all of our guestrooms and public areas.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have a large parking lot free of charge to our guests.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.