Set in South Brunswick, the Doubletree Hotel Princeton is an easy drive from Plainsboro. Guests can make use of the on-site gym and indoor pool.
The Doubletree Hotel Princeton offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a safe, a lift and a dry cleaning service. For an easy and effortless arrival and departure experience, guests can take advantage of the Doubletree Hotel Princeton's express check-in facility. There is a gift shop and an atm/cash machine within the hotel building.
The modern and spacious rooms at the Doubletree Hotel Princeton include tea and coffee making facilities, complimentary toiletries and cable / satellite channels. A hair dryer, a telephone and a refrigerator can be found in each room of the hotel. Guests can also benefit from internet access in their own room.
The Doubletree Hotel Princeton has its own on-site restaurant, perfect for guests who prefer to eat in. It offers a range of tempting options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Room service is also available to guests during certain times.
Trenton-Mercer Airport (TTN) is less than a 20-minute drive from the Doubletree Hotel Princeton. For those travelling by car, parking is available at the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have a wonderful Doubletree breakfast buffet everyday in our restaurant. We offer a variety of hot items like eggs to order, breakfast, meats, and specialty items. In addition, there is a plentiful spread of breads, Danish and pastries. We also offer, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal (both hot and cold) as well as a variety of other items. The cost for an adult is $14.95 plus tax for adults and $8.95 for children.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have shuttle transportation. Our complimentary shuttle only services a five mile radius from the hotel. There is a shuttle service called Olympic Airporter/State shuttle that services our hotel from the nearby airports. For other such transportation, you would need to use a car service.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are located about 10 minutes from Downtown Princeton, where you can go shopping and eat in charming non chain restaurants. We are located near several historical spots also located throughout Princeton. Sesame place is about a half an hour drive, Philadelphia is about an hour away, and NYC is about an hour away. In addition, we are about an hour from the New Jersey beaches and 45 minutes from Six Flags Great Adventure.
- Do you have internet?
- We internet access available and there’s a $9.95 charge per 24 hour period in the guest rooms. It is complimentary in the lobby and business centre.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is free and available at our location.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.