Situated in Villas, the Congress Hall is located a short drive from Cape May and Wildwood. It offers panoramic beach views and 4-star rooms.
The hotel provides a wide range of state-of-the-art amenities, including an outdoor pool, a kids club and a spa & wellness centre. Fitness facilities are available on site, and guests can make use of the hotel's bicycle rental service. The staff will gladly recommend local restaurants and attractions.
Rooms at the Congress Hall offer a stylish space to relax in, complete with luxury toiletries. Each offers cable / satellite channels, complimentary toiletries and a DVD player. All rooms are air conditioned and come with a hair dryer, a refrigerator and a telephone.
The Congress Hall's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink. Room service is also available during limited hours.
The Congress Hall provides free parking for those travelling by car. There is a 24-hour reception and the friendly staff can recommend places to visit and provide other local information.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have an in-house restaurant: Blue Pig Tavern which is open for breakfast 365 days per year. Average price is $15.00 per person. We also have our coffee shop Tommy’s Folly where you can get coffee, breakfast paninis, yogurt, muffins and other grab and go items. There are other breakfast options in walking distance but they are in season.
- Do you have internet?
- Wireless internet is complimentary throughout the hotel.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do offer complimentary valet service for your vehicle.
- How do I get there?
- Overseas arrivals could fly into New York City or Philadelphia. From either airport, guests would need to rent a car. It's a three-hour drive from New York City, and one and a half hours from Philadelphia.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.