This elegant hotel is located in a popular tourist area and is within a short walk to Southwestern Brewery and Ice Company. This grand hotel is located only minutes away from Simms Building.
The Hotel Andaluz features a boutique décor with luxurious fixtures. Fitness amenities are available to guests who wish to keep an eye on their health and wellness when travelling. Travel arrangements can be made at the hotel's tour desk.
Luxury toiletries and in room movies feature in the air-conditioned rooms. Bathroom amenities include a separate bath and a shower.
With a relaxing setting, the Hotel Andaluz's on-site bar offers a choice of premium beverages. A large selection of cafés and restaurants can also be found in close proximity to the property.
The Hotel Andaluz is situated less than 10 minutes' drive from Albuquerque International Sunport Airport (ABQ). The hotel's multilingual staff will make sure your stay is comfortable.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have our restaurant Lucia that serves breakfast from 7:00 am and ends at 10:30 am. We also have in-room dining available all day from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm. The menu for breakfast ranges from $9- $10 for the entrée selections.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Our hotel unfortunately does not have a shuttle service. Our guests will use taxis, get a rental car, or use Albuquerque’s public transportation. Taxis to the airport range about $16-$18 one way, or the Sunport Shuttle is available at $11 one way or $20 roundtrip and must be reserved in advance. There is a bus called the Rapid Ride, or bus #766, that runs from uptown to the west side. This bus is very easy to access as one of the stops is right across the street from our main entrance. This bus can take you west to Old Town, east to Nob Hill or to our mall area in Uptown. It is convenient for our guests to get to those areas; they do not have to transfer onto any other buses, and they make stop every 10-15 minutes. Some other options to get out and about in the Albuquerque surrounding areas are the Rail Runner and casino shuttles. The Rail Runner downtown station, located 2 blocks away from the hotel, takes you up to the Santa Fe Depot, which is a 10 minute walk to the popular downtown area in Santa Fe. The Rail Runner also makes stops in Bernalillo and Isleta, and the Santa Ana Star Casino or Hard Rock Casino have shuttle service that can be arranged from those stops to their casino resorts.
- What can I do nearby?
- In our hotel, we have Ibiza our terrace lounge, Casablanca our bar located on the main floor, and we have our living room where our guests may order drinks. On the weekends, we have DJs in Ibiza and Casablanca. The hours for Ibiza are Thursday from 5:00 pm - midnight, Friday from 5:00 pm - 1:30 am, and Saturday 9:00 pm - 1:30 am. Casablanca is open on Friday and Saturday from 9:00 pm - 1:30 am. We are located in the downtown area, and there are plenty other bars and pubs as close as a block away. There are also a couple of microbreweries, Chama River Microbrewery, Marble and brewery.
- Do you have internet?
- We have complimentary wireless internet available throughout hotel and an option of Ethernet cables in the guest rooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- If you choose to rent a car, we offer valet and self parking options. Valet parking is $16 per night and allows in and out service. Self parking is $10 per night and allows in and out access to the parking garage located right next door to the hotel.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.