The Inn of the Anasazi, A Rosewood Hotel is centrally located in Santa Fe, only a short walk from Santa Fe Plaza and 10 minutes from New Mexico State Capitol. This unique hotel is located only minutes away from Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi, Lensic Theater and Loretto Chapel.
A variety of premium services are available for guests of the Inn of the Anasazi, A Rosewood Hotel, like valet parking, a concierge and 24-hour security. Helpful and professional staff are available 24 hours a day. Wi-fi is also available for use.
Rooms at the Inn of the Anasazi, A Rosewood Hotel are spacious and luxurious, and feature luxury toiletries, a mini bar and slippers. Each has amenities such as cable / satellite channels, a DVD player and tea and coffee making facilities. The bathrooms feature a lighted makeup mirror and provide a shower and bathrobes.
The Inn of the Anasazi, A Rosewood Hotel also provides a restaurant and a bar. Room service is also available during certain times.
The area around the Inn of the Anasazi, A Rosewood Hotel has a lot of popular restaurants and cafés. Guests can visit Espanola, located within an easy drive of the Inn of the Anasazi, A Rosewood Hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- You can eat in the restaurant at the hotel from 7:00 am to 10:30 am breakfast. There are also places all over downtown Santa Fe where you can get breakfast, walking distance from the hotel.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Transportation to/from the hotel and the airports is available through shuttle services, private car service, or personal car rental. The shuttle service from Albuquerque is Sandia Shuttle. Service from Santa Fe is Roadrunner. We can make arrangements for private car service if so desired.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are located very close to the historic downtown plaza which is surrounded by shops, art galleries and museums. We have the NM History Museum, the Palace of the Governors, the NM Museum of Art, and the Museum of Contemporary Native Arts.
Canyon Road, which features 200 galleries along its one-mile length is another excellent option for guests interested in art. Guided tours of the historic downtown area, or the surrounding outdoor destinations are also available.
There are also a good number of great restaurants offering a variety of cuisines within walking distance of the hotel.
- Do you have internet?
- The hotel does have a garage, so guests may drive and have their cars parked. The street parking around the hotel is metered from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, and not recommended for long periods of time during the day.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have valet parking and it is $19.00 dollars per day.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.