Housed in a historic building, the El Monte Sagrado enjoys a convenient location in the centre of Taos. The resort offers a day spa and modern rooms with a coffee maker, a flat-screen TV and luxury toiletries.
Facilities at the resort include a laundry service and a limousine service. The resort's multilingual staff will be glad to offer local tips for your visit in Taos.
Each chic room at the El Monte Sagrado is equipped with a spa bath / jacuzzi, a hair dryer and cable / satellite channels. Each includes a private bathroom, a kitchenette and tea and coffee making facilities. A refrigerator and a telephone are also included in each room.
The El Monte Sagrado has its own on-site restaurant, perfect for guests who prefer to dine in. Alternatively, there is a wide selection of international restaurants just a short stroll away. Room service is also available to guests during certain times.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our breakfast is from 7:00am-11:00am and varies in cost depending on the item ordered.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Our valet can assist if available at that time; they can travel a 5 mile radius only.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have live entertainment on Friday and Saturday from 10:00PM-12:30AM. There are endless attractions such as our Aqua Center, full service spa, Taos Pueblo, the Gorge Bridge, local museums and galleries.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we do have Wi-Fi and it costs $11.95 daily.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have parking on-site for $12.00 per day. There is an off-site parking which is around 2 blocks away.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.