Situated right outside the very centre of the city, the Mansion on Delaware Avenue is within a 10 minute walk of Shea's Performing Arts Center. Surrounded by Buffalo's bars and restaurants, it is under a 10-minute walk from Allen Medical Campus Metro Rail.
A variety of personalised services are available for guests of the Mansion on Delaware Avenue, like a concierge, 24 hours room service and a butler service. Honeymoon suites are on offer for those seeking some extra luxury. The hotel has free Wi-Fi internet.
The Mansion on Delaware Avenue offers 28 air conditioned rooms.
With a relaxing setting, the Mansion on Delaware Avenue's on-site bar offers a choice of premium drinks.
Places of interest near the Mansion on Delaware Avenue include the Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site and Kleinhans Music Hall. Guests can visit Niagara Falls NY and Cheektowaga, situated a short drive away from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The Mansion offers complimentary expanded Continental breakfast from the hours of 7:00am to 9:30am in the hotel’s Billiards Salon. A la carte breakfast menu, for both in-room and Billiards Salon dining, is available from the hours of 7:00am to 11:00am. Breakfast menu items are priced between $5 and $11, and include entrees such as Italian Frittata and Grilled Tuscan French Toast.
- Where can we dine?
- A 24-hour in-room dining menu is available featuring simple fare such as Cheese & Crisp Plate and Savory Pizzettes. There are approximately 20 restaurants within walking distance of the hotel and over 50 restaurants within our 3-mile complimentary downtown transportation radius. The restaurants range from vegan cafes to casual wing joints to fine dining restaurants.
Buffalo chefs have a commitment to locally raised and produced foods and the region is known for independent, unique, quality restaurants. Prices range from incredibly modest ($5 sandwiches) to entrées priced from $25 - $35. The hotel has also created relationships with all Buffalo restaurants and we often arrange "take out" for guests to enjoy in-room or fireside in The Mansion's salons, set on The Mansion's China by Butlers.
- Have you renovated recently?
- The Mansion is a complete restoration of an historic 1869 building completed in 2001. MoDA is committed to continual improvement of the structure, furniture, fixtures and equipment.
Throughout the past 10 years, The Mansion has renovated and replaced everything from telephone and internet technology to carpeting, window treatments, room decor, furnishings, case goods and electronics in all common areas and guest rooms - most recent renovations have occurred in 2010. Original artwork throughout the hotel is continually updated by The Mansion's art curator, and interior & exterior plant and garden plans and plantings are updated annually. We want guests to see, feel and experience something new each time they arrive.
- What traveller type is most suited?
- Business, leisure (tourists to the region, singles, families, couples, groups), local getaway (romantic, couple retreats).
- What transport is available to get around?
- Complimentary downtown Land Rover transportation is provided within a 3-mile radius of the hotel and covers most downtown businesses, attractions, entertainment venues. The airport is a convenient 10 miles from the hotel - complimentary transportation is not provided.
- What can I do nearby?
- The Butlers may arrange in-room massage and spa services. The hotel’s Honor Bar, located in the Billiards Salon which features premiums spirits and carefully selected small batch wines and beers, is available from 12:00pm – 12:00am, with complimentary cocktails each evening from 5:00pm – 7:00pm. Buffalo is known for its preeminent building and landscape architecture, theater scene, art museums and galleries, original shops, restaurants and nightlife, most within a 3 mile radius of the hotel.
- As a family, what are the best things to do?
- Families love to live in and visit Buffalo/Niagara region - in the city, within 5 miles of the hotel. Families often visit the Buffalo Zoo, Buffalo Museum of Science, Buffalo Historical Museum, over 10 art museums including the renowned Albright-Knox which features family friendly programs, Buffalo Waterfront featuring the Naval and Military museum and park, Buffalo Botanical Gardens, Erie Canal Museum and Harbor featuring Buffalo Harbour Kayaks. A little farther out, about 15 miles, visit Niagara Falls USA and Canada featuring the Niagara Falls Discovery Pass which includes visit to The Cave of The Winds, Maid of The Mist and Aquarium of Niagara.
- Do you have internet?
- The Mansion offers complimentary wireless and plug and play internet throughout the hotel.
- Do you provide parking?
- Complimentary valet parking is provided in The Mansion's secure lots adjacent to and across the street from the hotel.
- What makes your hotel the best?
- Service and guest experiences: The service, assistance and guidance of the Butler Team at The Mansion provide time saving services for business travelers as well as the best possible Buffalo/Niagara experience for leisure travelers. The Butler Team will arrange anything from in-room massage to translation services to restaurant reservations to intimate in-house fireside dining to shopping excursions... The Mansion on Delaware Avenue is the perfect launching point to the best possible Buffalo/Niagara visit.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.