The Chalet of Canandaigua provides a front desk as well as comfortable rooms. Fun waterside activities are available on site.
Fully air conditioned, rooms at the Chalet of Canandaigua include kitchenettes with microwave, tea and coffee making facilities and refrigerator. Each is equipped with a DVD player, a private bathroom and cable / satellite channels. An internet connection is also provided.
Whatever the purpose of your trip, the Chalet of Canandaigua is an ideal choice for your stay in Canandaigua. Greater Rochester International Airport (ROC) is a 50 minute drive away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve a 3 course sit down breakfast each morning any time between 8:00 am and 9:30am (guest sign up for a particular time) at individual tables unless the guests want to eat together at the larger table.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Taxi service and local bus transit.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have Hiking, Biking, 2 ski resorts within 35 to 45 minutes away, boating, fishing, kayaking, many antique shops; festivals from April to October.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, wireless. There is no charge for use.
- Do you provide parking?
- Plenty of on site parking.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.