With sweeping views of the beach, the Mohonk Mountain House offers air-conditioned rooms with free wireless internet access. It has an on-site gym, a sauna, a jacuzzi and a spa & wellness centre.
Guests staying at the Mohonk Mountain House can take part in a variety of on-site recreational activities, including canoeing and fishing. Offering a swimming pool, a 24 hour reception and a lift, the hotel also has tennis courts and ski in/out facilities. Guests of the Mohonk Mountain House can also opt for a massage, or rent a bicycle to explore the surrounding area.
The Mohonk Mountain House has 259 comfortable rooms. The hotel has several oversized rooms to accommodate families.
Stewart International Airport (SWF) is less than a 40-minute drive from the Mohonk Mountain House. Guests can visit Poughkeepsie and Rosendale Village, both located within an easy drive of the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is a buffet and is served from 8:00am till 9:30am. Breakfast is $33 plus taxes and service charge per adult and $19.50 plus taxes and service charge per child.
- What can I do nearby?
- Our winter activities are weather permitting, such as cross country skiing, snow shoeing and we also offer ice skating.
- Do you have internet?
- We do offer wireless internet access complimentary for overnight guests.
- Do you provide parking?
- You have two options, you can either have your vehicle valet parked (for overnight guests this is a complementary service, but for day guests there is a charge of $5.00), or self park your vehicle in a nearby lot.
- How do I get there?
- If you would not like to drive to our hotel there are three options for how to get here. These are car service, train, or bus.
For the car service, we can set up a car to pick you up at any address and drop you off at Mohonk. The cost of a car varies depending on the location of the pick up or drop off and includes any parking costs, tolls, and the driver’s gratuity.
For the train, from Manhattan both Amtrak (http://www.amtrak.com) and Metro North (http://www.mta.info the Hudson line) stop in Poughkeepsie. We can schedule a pick up for you up at the Poughkeepsie train station. The cost of the car is $64 plus tax (for 1 to 3 people), this price includes parking, tolls, and the driver's gratuity. It is about 45-minute drive to the hotel.
For the bus, in Manhattan you can get the Trailways bus (http://www.trailwaysny.com) at Port Authority bus station and take the bus to New Paltz, NY. We can pick you up at the New Paltz bus station (about 15 minutes from the hotel) and this service is complimentary if you are staying over night in the hotel.
For all of these services we need 24 hours notice to set them up (more notice is preferable for the car service).
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.