Located a short drive from Clinton, the Affinia 50 offers spacious rooms that feature in room movies, a pillow menu and a coffee maker. Located in Manhattan, this 4-star hotel is within easy walking distance of Chrysler Building and Rockefeller Center.
A wide range of personalised services are available for guests of the Affinia 50, such as a ticket service, a concierge and valet parking. Internet access is available for those wishing to keep connected during their stay. Also available at the Affinia 50 is a 24-hour reception, which offers luggage storage and an airport transfer service.
All rooms at the Affinia 50 have air conditioning and include a large desk and an interactive web TV. There are also plenty of rooms especially designed for families.
The Affinia 50 is located close to many restaurants, cafes and shopping areas. Guests can visit United Nations Headquarters, The Museum of Modern Art and New York Public Library.
- What are your breakfast options?
- As for breakfast near the property, there is a diner about 30 seconds from us called the New York Luncheonette, which serves breakfast all day and is open from 6:00am-11:00pm. There is also a Continental breakfast available to the guests in the Club Room Monday-Friday for $14.75 for adults and $6.95 for children.
- Have you renovated recently?
- Affinia 50 recently underwent a complete redesign of all guest rooms and suites as well as its public spaces (corridors, lobby and second floor club room).
- What transport is available to get around?
- The most commonly used mode of transportation in NYC would have to be the subway. It's the fastest, least expensive way to get around town. The subway is accessible via metrocard, which can be purchased at any subway station. Another way to get around would be by taxi. We have a doorman here (24 hours), so getting a taxi would never be a problem. A city bus would also be an option.
- What can I do nearby?
- For entertainment and attractions on property, they usually have a family film viewing in the Club Room on the weekends; two big screen televisions are available to the guests all day, along with books and board games. There’s also a fitness center. There is The United Nations, Grand Central Station, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, the Museum of Modern Art, Rockefeller Center. There’s also a Barnes and Noble, a movie theatre, a few nice parks. Staying at the Affinia 50 affords guests access to a complimentary Wine Hour.
- Do you have internet?
- The internet in our rooms is $14.95 per day and with cord access only. Wi-Fi in the club room is free and internet in the Business Center is $0.50 a minute.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.