Just a few steps away from Tiffany & Co. New York, this 4-star hotel features a fireplace and columns. It is located just a short stroll from Fifth Avenue 59th Street (BMT Broadway Line).
A wide range of personalised services are available for guests of the Chambers Hotel, such as a concierge, babysitting / child services and an express check-in and check-out feature. Honeymoon suites are available for those seeking some extra luxury. Also available at the Chambers Hotel is a 24-hour reception, which offers luggage storage and an airport transfer service.
Each room at the Chambers Hotel is equipped with free wireless internet and offers a mini bar, a flat-screen TV and in room movies. The contemporary rooms all have a hair dryer, cable / satellite channels and a DVD player as well as air conditioning. There is also a CD player and an iPod docking station for guests’ entertainment.
If shopping is on the agenda, the Chambers Hotel is most conveniently situated to access New York City's shopping precinct. Carnegie Hall, Rockefeller Center and Radio City Music Hall are within a 10 minute walk of the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- There are many breakfast options. Most conveniently, we provide room service and dining in the mezzanine through our restaurant, Ma Peche. Breakfast is from 6:30am to 11:00am. If you’d like to get out of the hotel, we are very conveniently located in midtown so there are many breakfast options, including very affordable cafes with delicious coffee and pastries or there are more luxurious French-style restaurants, all within a few blocks of the hotel. Most open between 6:00am and 7:00am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- New York has a wonderful public transportation system with Subways and buses that will take you to every part of the city, including the airport.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are many activities around the hotel. Most notably, Central Park is about four blocks away. It’s the perfect place for a stroll on nice day or ice skating. Also nearby is 5th Avenue, which has many shops, like Armani, Bulgari, Prada, Tiffany, Gucci and many more. If you are interested in art, The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) is a few blocks south of the hotel. Times Square is a quick metro ride away, where you can go to a Broadway show, shop or dine.
- Do you have internet?
- The Chambers Hotel offers complimentary high speed internet in all the rooms for your convenience.
- Do you provide parking?
- The hotel offers valet parking which is $35 per night for a regular vehicle and $45 per night for a large vehicle, such as a truck.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.