This 4-star hotel is within a five-minute walk of 50th Street IND 8th Avenue Line and 47th-50th Streets – Rockefeller Center Subway Station. Guests can make use of the on-site fitness centre and swimming pool.
The Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a suit press, a sauna and a lift. Business amenities include meeting rooms and a secretarial service. There is a gift shop and an atm/cash machine within the hotel building.
The extremely spacious rooms at the Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan include a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and cable / satellite channels. They all come with complimentary toiletries, a hair dryer and a refrigerator. There are several oversized rooms designed to accommodate families.
Specialising in American dishes, the Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan's on-site restaurant offers a variety of delicious meals to enjoy. Alternatively, there is a wide selection of international restaurants only a short stroll away. Room service is also available to guests during certain times.
The Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan is within a 10 minute walk from Rockefeller Center and Carnegie Hall, while Tiffany & Co. New York, New York Public Library and The Museum of Modern Art can be reached on foot in less than 20 minutes. LaGuardia Airport (LGA) is a 20 minute drive away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Continental breakfast costs $26.00 per day plus taxes (cold breakfast). Full American costs $32.00 per day plus taxes (hot breakfast).
- What transport is available to get around?
- The best method of transportation is our Subway system. It costs $2.25 each ride or you can purchase a daily/weekly pass. Once you arrive we can direct you to get to where you're going with, the best method whether it's on foot, is a taxi or train. If you drive in, you would not be able to use your car for transportation so we don't recommend it.
We can assist you with tours, dinner reservations, museum admissions, and transportation to and from all airports.
- What can I do nearby?
- The hotel is located in the Theatre District so a Broadway show we suggest is a must.
Attractions in the area are as follows: Time Square, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, The famous 5th avenue for shopping, Empire State Building, Museum of Modern Art, Ripley’s Believe it or not Museum, Madam Tussauds Museum, Radio City Music Hall, The King Tut Exhibit, etc.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, pricing is as follows: four-hour usage ($9.95), one day usage ($14.95), three-day usage ($34.95), five-day usage ($43.95). These prices are always subject to change.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is parking on property, here are the rates:
SUVs = $49.00 per day
Sedans = $39.00 per day
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.