Located in Manhattan, the Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel is only moments from Chrysler Building. It is located less than a 10-minute walk from United Nations Headquarters.
The Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel has recently undergone refurbishment and features a 24 hour reception, a lift and a concierge. Convenient services include an express check-in feature and a luggage storage facility. Other features include a beauty salon, a dry cleaning service and a safe.
The luxurious feel of each room at the Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel is complemented by amenities like coffee makers, flat-screen TVs and blackout curtains. Amenities featured in the rooms include cable / satellite channels, tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary toiletries. Also included are a telephone, an alarm clock and a hair dryer.
The Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel offers an on-site pub, providing a casual and relaxed setting for an evening drink. Room service is available 24 hours a day, and a wide selection of dining options can also be found in the vicinity of the hotel.
LaGuardia Airport (LGA) is less than a 20-minute drive from the Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel. Guests can visit Theatre District, situated a short drive away from the Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The Hotel also has a bar, restaurant (The Wheeltapper) which serves American breakfast from 7:00 am - 11:30 am and a traditional Irish breakfast served all day, our breakfast menu ranges from $2.00 - $18.00.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The best way to get around our wonderful city is using our public transportation system either the bus or Subway (Metro) system. The easier of the two is the Subway (Metro) system. The Fitzpatrick Grand Cental Hotel is just steps away from Grand Central Station. Grand Central Station is located on 42nd street and Lexington Avenue. The station is serviced by the 4, 5, 6, 7 and S trains. The 4 or 5 trains travel along the lower to upper eastside of Manhattan, and the 6 train travels locally along lower to upper eastside of Manhattan as well. The 7 train takes you from Manhattan to Queens. The S (Shuttle) train is a single-stop service running between Grand Central Station and Times Square.
- What can I do nearby?
- When it comes to attractions and entertainment in NYC the Fitzpatick Grand Central Hotel is close to it all, we are 5 – 15 minutes’ walk from Times Square, The Theatre District, Restaurant row, central park, Bryant park, Grand Central Station, The Chrsyler Building, etc. We can book Broadway shows, jazz clubs, comedy clubs, sightseeing bus tours all at the hotel.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have wireless internet throughout the entire hotel and cost is $14.95 per 24 hour period.
- Do you provide parking?
- The hotel offers 24 hour valet parking (however the charges start from the moment the car is checked in till 3:00pm the next day). It’s $45.00 for a standard car (Toyota Corolla - BMW 5 series) and $55.00 for any SUV; there's a ½ hour wait whenever you want to collect your car and after 3:00pm there is an extra day’s charge.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.