This luxury hotel is located within a five-minute walk of Lexington Avenue / 51st – 53rd Streets (New York City Subway) and Lexington Avenue 59th Street New York City Subway and offers air conditioned rooms with a private bathroom, cable / satellite channels and a flat-screen TV. Set in Manhattan, this 4-star hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Tiffany & Co. New York and Barneys New York.
The hotel has 91 rooms and has been recently refurbished. Convenient services include an express check-in/check-out feature and a luggage storage area. Staff are available around the clock to recommend the best restaurants and bars in the area.
Rooms at the Fitzpatrick Manhattan offer a stylish space to relax in, complete with a marble bathroom, a coffee maker and an iPod docking station. Each has amenities such as complimentary toiletries, a hair dryer and tea and coffee making facilities. Bathrobes are also provided for extra comfort.
If it is great shopping you are after, the Fitzpatrick Manhattan is most conveniently located to access New York City's shopping district. There are plenty of bars and cafés nearby.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve breakfast in our restaurant every morning from 7:00 am until 11:30 am. Breakfast costs approximately $17 - $20 and there are also numerous breakfast areas around the hotel, from diners to bagel shops.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have two major types of transport around the hotel, which are the NYC yellow taxis and the subway.
- What can I do nearby?
- There is shopping, the Central Park, Times square and Grand Central. There are also restaurants and bars close to us.
- Do you have internet?
- We have internet access available in the rooms and it costs $14.95 for 24 hours.
- Do you provide parking?
- There are two types of parking near the hotel. We have a valet service and a local parking garage around the corner.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.