Set in the centre of New York City, the Gild Hall is within an easy walk of New York Stock Exchange, World Trade Center Site and FDNY Memorial Wall. It offers 4-star air-conditioned rooms and a stylish restaurant.
The Gild Hall has 126 rooms and has been recently refurbished. An internet connection is available for guests wanting to remain connected while on the road. The staff are available around the clock.
Featuring high ceilings, the spacious rooms at the Gild Hall offer cable / satellite channels, a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer. Facilities include an iPod docking station, a mini bar and luxury toiletries. Standard inclusions to the bathroom are a shower and bathrobes.
The Gild Hall's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink. The restaurant serves English and American cuisines. Room service is also available during certain times.
Set in Manhattan, the Gild Hall is a perfect base while in New York City. Fulton Street Subway Station and Wall Street are less than five minutes' walk away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served by our on-site restaurant, the Libertine, from 6:30AM-10:30AM Monday-Friday, and 8:00AM-12:30PM Saturday and Sunday.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We are near all the major subways: 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J, Z trains on Fulton Street. Gild Hall can arrange a shuttle or car service via our concierge to and from the major airports (LGA, JFK, EWR).
- What can I do nearby?
- Entertainment and attractions include South Street Seaport, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, Battery Park City, Freedom Tower, and Museum of American Finance.
- Do you have internet?
- Internet is $10.00 per 24 hours.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is available for a fee of $55 or $65 (SUV) for 24 hours with no in/out privileges. Valet parking is provided for the same price.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.