Established in 1920, the InterContinental New York Barclay is situated in Manhattan. It offers 4-star air-conditioned rooms and a stylish restaurant.
The InterContinental New York Barclay is a convenient venue to visit for both business and relaxation. Business facilities include a secretarial service and meeting rooms. Also available at the InterContinental New York Barclay is a 24-hour front desk, offering luggage storage and an airport transfer service.
All rooms at the InterContinental New York Barclay have a king bed and a private bathroom with a hair dryer, complimentary toiletries and a shower. Each has amenities such as a DVD player, tea and coffee making facilities and cable / satellite channels. Bathroom amenities include a lighted makeup mirror and bathrobes.
The InterContinental New York Barclay is within a 10 minute walk of Chrysler Building and Rockefeller Center and within a 20 minute walk are New York Public Library, The Museum of Modern Art and United Nations Headquarters. The staff at the tour desk will be able to book tours and sightseeing during your stay in New York City.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is available at The Barclay Bar & Grill in the lobby of the hotel. It is an ala-carte menu serving from 7:00 am until 10:30 am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We recommend getting around midtown on foot as we are centrally located. Subways, buses and taxis are available for transport to the airports and other attractions located downtown. We also offer private luxury sedans at $75.00 per hour. The Hop-on-Hop-off bus tours are affordable, informative and serve as a great option for getting around Manhattan.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have shopping and it is just three blocks away on fashionable 5th Avenue, the observation decks at Rockefeller centre and the Empire State Building are in the neighborhood, the Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) is a 10 minute walk away on 53rd Street, Times square and the theatre district are all a 15 minute walk away from the hotel. Entertainment is all at the Times Square area or downtown where Broadway shows, Jazz and Blues clubs, piano bars and comedy clubs can all be had.
- Do you have internet?
- Internet is available in the rooms at a fee. The fee is $7.10 for 1 hour usage and $14.20 for a 24 hour usage. The business centre has available internet service at a fee of $7.50 for a 15 minute usage. If you bring along your laptop the lobby has free Wi-Fi where you can connect for the service at no cost.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.