Opened in 2010, the InterContinental New York Times Square is situated in Manhattan. This large hotel is located only minutes away from Toys R Us at Times Square and Times Square.
The InterContinental New York Times Square has been recently refurbished. Business amenities include meeting rooms and a business centre. Wi-fi is also available for use.
The InterContinental New York Times Square offers 607 air conditioned rooms. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, rooms offer tea and coffee making facilities, a TV and cable / satellite channels. Features include an iPod docking station as well as a mini bar and a hair dryer.
The InterContinental New York Times Square's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink. Room service is available 24 hours a day, and a wide selection of dining options can also be found in close proximity to the hotel. If you opt to eat at the hotel, the on-site restaurant is open for breakfast.
Attractions close to the InterContinental New York Times Square include the New York Public Library, Rockefeller Center and Madison Square Garden. The hotel also has easy access to public transport with 42nd Street Port Authority Bus Terminal (IND Eighth Avenue Line) within a two-minute walk and Times Square 42nd Street New York City Subway just a few minutes further.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have our restaurant CaVa, which is open for breakfast from 7:00 am - 10:30 am on weekdays and from 7:00 am – 11:00 am on weekends. The restaurant has many options, so cost ranges from $10-$30 per person.
- What transport is available to get around?
- New York City is a walking city and most people travel by foot, bus or subway. You do have the option to take taxis when necessary but due to the amount of people here, we would not suggest this as the fastest mode of transportation in the city.
From the airport, depending on which one you arrive to, taxi or train would be your best option. For the beaches, you can take a train or drive if you would like but parking may be difficult.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are in the heart of Times Square, so we have everything Times Square has to offer for our guests nearby and these include Broadway, a myriad of restaurants, The Discovery Zone, Madame Tussauds, shopping, and easy access to the entire city.
- Do you have internet?
- We have internet access available for $14.95 per day.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is valet parking at our hotel for $55 a day however there are no in and out privileges. There are other parking garages in the area that will run anywhere from $30 - $50 a day as well.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.