Situated on the outer rim of New York City, and only 5 minutes from New York Public Library and The Morgan Library & Museum, the Kitano New York offers a convenient shuttle service. Located in the popular Manhattan, the hotel offers easy access to numerous dining and entertainment venues.
This luxurious 4-star hotel provides a whole host of superior services and facilities, such as a sauna, valet parking and a coffee bar. For a fast and effortless arrival and departure experience, guests can take advantage of the Kitano New York's express check-in facility. For guests' convenience, room service and a 24-hour front desk are available.
All the peaceful and well-equipped rooms at the Kitano New York include a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and cable / satellite channels. Each includes a mini bar, a hair dryer and a telephone. Bathroom amenities include bathrobes, luxury toiletries and a shower.
The Kitano New York also features a restaurant and a bar. Breakfast is available in the hotel's informal café.
The Kitano New York is within a 10 minute walk from Chrysler Building, Empire State Building and Bryant Park, while International Center for Photography can be reached on foot in less than 20 minutes. It is just five minutes from Grand Central-42nd Street Subway Station.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is available at the hotel's Garden Cafe. It begins at 7:00am - 11:00am daily. The cost is $33 per person daily. There are also a number of places nearby that guest may walk to for breakfast.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Guests are able to take a NYC yellow cab from all major airports to the hotel. The cost ranges from $35 - $55 depending on the airport. From JFK it is a flat rate of $45 to Manhattan. This does not include any tolls or tip. Guests may also want to take the super shuttles from the airports. These cost about $17 per person. In and around the city, guests are able to use NYC subway and bus that are located within 3 to 5 blocks of the hotel. The cost is $2.25 per person each way.
- What can I do nearby?
- For entertainment, we have the Empire State Building just six blocks from the hotel. Guest may also walk to Times Square, the Wax Museum is 15 minutes away. We are also near Bryant Park as well as Fifth Avenue for shopping.
- Do you have internet?
- Internet access is available at the hotel for a fee of $9:95 daily. This is for both wired and wireless.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.