Located in Manhattan, the Loews Regency Hotel is a stone's throw away from Barneys New York. It is situated less than a 10-minute stroll from Bloomingdale's New York and Tiffany & Co. New York.
This luxurious 4-star hotel provides a range of excellent services and facilities, including a sauna, a limousine service and valet parking. Amenities at the hotel include a 24 hour reception, a concierge and a lift. There is a beauty salon within the hotel building.
The rooms at the Loews Regency Hotel include a kitchenette, a flat-screen TV and cable / satellite channels. A hair dryer, a mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities can be found in each room of the hotel. Bathroom amenities include bathrobes, luxury toiletries and a shower.
The Loews Regency Hotel has an on-site restaurant, perfect for those preferring to dine in. Alternatively, there is a great selection of international restaurants only a short walk away. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
If it is great shopping you are after, the Loews Regency Hotel is most conveniently situated to access New York City's shopping precinct. Guests can visit Clinton, located within an easy drive of the Loews Regency Hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast at the hotel is an a la carte at the 540 Park. There are also coffee shops, a diner and bakeries within walking distance.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Whether it’s a taxi, a train, the subway or the commuter rails, all of the above is reachable.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have Feinistein's cabaret in the hotel and within walking distance of the hotel, there are museums, shopping, Central Park for strolling, jogging, the zoo and biking. A Broadway show is also a must when you come to the city. We can assist in booking shows for you as well. You can walk to Central Park, shopping on Madison Avenue and 5th Avenues, restaurants, Rockefeller Center, the Museum of Modern Art, St Patrick's Cathedral and much more.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free internet access available in the lobby and restaurant. If you choose to log on in the room, it costs $14.95 from 12:00 noon to 12:00 noon the next day. You need to choose to log on either upstairs or downstairs.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.