Set in New York City, the Marmara Manhattan Hotel is within easy driving distance of Upper Manhattan. Rooms are air conditioned and a Wi-Fi connection is provided free of charge.
The Marmara Manhattan Hotel offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a fitness centre, babysitting / child services and a lift. Facilities at the hotel include luggage storage, a ticket service and a concierge. The hotel also offers its guests an airport transfer service.
If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Marmara Manhattan Hotel offers sizeable rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids.
LaGuardia Airport (LGA) is less than a 20-minute drive from the Marmara Manhattan Hotel. The hotel is located less than a 20-minute walk from Cooper-Hewitt, Museum of American Art and Design and Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have 3 breakfast options - prices indicated are per person, per day.
1. Breakfast Box $10
Bagel, low fat yogurt, fruit salad, cream cheese, butter and jam.
2. Big Apple Breakfast $17.45
Breakfast includes a New York bagel served with cream cheese, jam and butter, freshly baked muffin, whole apple, and freshly squeezed orange juice.
3. Gourmet Breakfast $24.45
The New York Gourmet Breakfast includes Norwegian smoked salmon with cream cheese and tomato on a New York bagel, hard boiled eggs with Melba toast, seasonal fruit cup, and freshly squeezed orange juice.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are taxis, buses and trains. Overall getting around New York City is very convenient. The most efficient way to get around the city is by using the train. The 6 train is only 3 blocks away and the 6 train will take you to a great deal of important land marks in New York City such as the Grand Central, Union Square, Soho, Midtown shopping and connections to all other major train lines. From the airport, the quickest method to get to the hotel would be via taxi. It is a standard fee of $55 from JFK to Manhattan.
- What can I do nearby?
- The Museum Mile is literally 5 minutes’ walking distance from the hotel. All the great museums of New York City are in our neighborhood such as the Met, The Guggenheim, The Jewish Museum, Cooper-Hewitt, etc. Central Park is also 10 minutes away as well as many independently owned restaurants.
- Do you have internet?
- We offer wired and wireless internet throughout the building, free of charge. In the lobby we also have 3 computers available for guests’ use at no additional cost.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is a parking garage literally half a block away from the building, so you may certainly drive and safely park your car.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.