Situated in Manhattan, the Smyth Hotel – A Thompson Hotel is close to World Trade Center Site. It features expansive city views and 4-star rooms.
The Smyth Hotel – A Thompson Hotel has 100 rooms and offers a fitness centre. The hotel staff are available 24/7 and can book tours and tickets. Other features include babysitting / child services, a lift and a safe.
The air-conditioned rooms at the Smyth Hotel – A Thompson Hotel are modern. Internet access is also provided.
The Smyth Hotel – A Thompson Hotel has a restaurant and a bar. Alternatively, the surrounding neighbourhood offers many bars and restaurants serving a selection of varied cuisines. Room service is available 24/7.
Local attractions close to the Smyth Hotel – A Thompson Hotel include the Wall Street, New York Stock Exchange and FDNY Memorial Wall. Guests can visit Chinatown and Financial District, both located a short drive away from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have 24 hour room service, and breakfast is available through room service starting at 6:30am, and in our restaurant "Plein Sud" at 7:00am. Continental breakfast is $13 and full American breakfast is $26.
- What transport is available to get around?
- To and from the airport, we can arrange a car service if the guest would like, or cabs are always available for transportation. We are located nearby most all major subway lines, with the (1, 2 or 3) train being directly outside our hotel.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are located in a great neighborhood of lower Manhattan in TriBeCa, with some of the best restaurants nearby, SoHo shopping only a 10 minute walk, and very close to the financial district (World Trade Center, Stock Exchange, and other attractions).
- Do you have internet?
- We do have wireless internet available at Smyth. It is $15/per day, per device.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is parking available. Valet parking for a Sudan is $55 and for an SUV is $65. There is also self-parking nearby for $30.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.