Established in 1927, the Benjamin is situated in Manhattan. The hotel offers a day spa and comfortable rooms with in room movies.
This deluxe 4-star hotel offers a range of high quality services and facilities, including valet parking. It also features a fitness centre, a 24 hour reception and a lift. Wi-Fi access is also available for use.
The Benjamin offers 209 air conditioned rooms. The hotel has various rooms designed to accommodate families.
The Benjamin has a restaurant and an on-site bar. Alternatively, there is a large selection of international restaurants only a short stroll away. Room service is available around the clock.
The Benjamin is within a 10 minute walk of Chrysler Building, Rockefeller Center and The Museum of Modern Art and within a 20 minute walk are Tiffany & Co. New York, United Nations Headquarters and New York Public Library. Clinton and Upper East Side are only a short drive away for those travelling by car.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve breakfast at The National from 7:00am-10:30am daily and 7:30am-10:30am followed by brunch on Saturday and Sunday. Cost varies as our breakfast is a la carte.
- Have you renovated recently?
- We have newly re-designed rooms and suites by Rottet Studio.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are many options in the area. We are located on 50th street in Midtown Manhattan. We are centrally located near 5th avenue shopping, Rockefeller Center, Central Park and close to the theater district.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes we have internet; it is $14.95 per 24 hours.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.