This luxury hotel is situated within a five-minute walk of 42Nd Street Fifth Avenue Bryant Park (New York City Subway) and 47th-50th Streets – Rockefeller Center Subway Station and offers air conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV, cable / satellite channels and complimentary toiletries. It is located less than a 10-minute stroll from New York Public Library, Rockefeller Center and Chrysler Building.
The Iroquois offers many services including a sauna, a lift and a restaurant serving French dishes. Facilities at the hotel include a laundry service, a concierge and a 24 hour reception. Guests can get connected with the hotel's standard Wi-Fi connection.
Rooms at the Iroquois are well-appointed and offer all the essential amenities including a hair dryer, a DVD player and a mini bar. Bathroom amenities include a shower and bathrobes.
The Iroquois is within five minutes from Times Square, while The Museum of Modern Art and Empire State Building are a 20-minute walk away. Guests can visit Clinton and Chelsea, both located within an easy drive of the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served in our restaurant every morning from an ala carte menu. Breakfast hours at The Triomphe are 7:00AM to 10:30AM Monday through Friday and 7:00AM to 12:00PM Saturday and Sunday.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The Iroquois is located in Midtown Manhattan within close walking distance to most major New York subway lines, Grand Central Train Terminal and the Port Authority Bus Station. Local airports include LaGuardia, JFK and Newark.
We recommend taking a taxi from the airports to Manhattan or booking a private car with our concierge. Public transportation options also exist for each airport.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are located less than two blocks from Times Square, right in the heart of the Broadway theater district. We are also walking distance to the Museum of Modern Art, Rockefeller Center, The Empire State Building and 5th Avenue shopping.
- Do you have internet?
- We offer complimentary wireless internet throughout the hotel for our guests.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is a parking garage called The Hippodrome located across the street from the hotel. The Hippodrome offers Iroquois guests a rate of $35 for a 24-hour period.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.