Situated in Manhattan, the Marcel at Gramercy is a short walk from Gramercy Park. It is situated less than a 10-minute walk from Flatiron Building, Museum of Sex and Madison Square Park.
The Marcel at Gramercy offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a rooftop terrace, a lift and a concierge. For added convenience, it provides laundry facilities, luggage storage and a safe. A Wi-Fi connection is also available for use.
The Marcel at Gramercy offers 135 air conditioned rooms.
With a relaxing setting, the Marcel at Gramercy's on-site bar offers a choice of premium drinks. The hotel also provides the added convenience of an on-site restaurant.
LaGuardia Airport (LGA) is under a 20-minute drive from the Marcel at Gramercy. Lower Manhattan and Diamond District are both an easy drive from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve breakfast daily on our 10th floor lounge from 6:30 am - 10:30 am on Monday-Friday and from 7:00 am – 11:00 am on Saturday-Sunday. There are also diners and a cafe nearby which serve breakfast as well.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The main transportation routes from the airport would be a yellow cab (recommended) or the shuttle Blue Van. There is public transit available from JFK if you take the tram to the ‘A train’ into Manhattan.
Transit around Manhattan is available and convenient 24 hours a day through yellow cabs and transit.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are restaurants, bars, parks, and movie theaters within walking distance.
- Do you have internet?
- We have Wi-Fi access available at $10 for a 24 hour period. We also have 2 free computers on our 10th floor lounge.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is available across from the hotel.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.