Set in New York City, the Maritime Hotel is within easy driving distance of Lower Manhattan and Midtown South Central. The air-conditioned rooms are equipped with plasma TVs and free Wi-Fi.
The Maritime Hotel offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as themed rooms, a concierge and a lift. For an easy and effortless arrival and departure experience, guests can benefit from the Maritime Hotel's express check-in/check-out facility. Guests of the Maritime Hotel can also opt for a massage, or rent a bicycle to explore the surrounding area.
Rooms at the the Maritime Hotel are elegantly decorated, and fitted with a rain shower, a mini bar and a marble bathroom.
The Maritime Hotel is within a 10 minute walk from Rubin Museum of Art, while Center for Jewish History and Fashion Institute of Technology can be reached by foot in less than 20 minutes. 14th Street Eighth Avenue New York City Subway is less than a five-minute walk from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our Italian restaurant, La Bottega, serves breakfast from 7:00am-12:00pm. We have complimentary coffee during those times as well. We also have 24 hour room service if you need something earlier than that.
There are plenty of restaurants in the area for breakfast outside of the Hotel. Chelsea Market has a few options. Amy's Bread is an excellent bakery. There is also Le Pain Quotidian close to the Hotel. They are an organic bakery. Pastis is a classic New York restaurant which is also close to the Hotel and serves breakfast.
- What transport is available to get around?
- It is fairly easy to get around NYC using yellow cabs which our bellman can get you in front of the hotel 24 hours a day. The subway is fairly easy to figure out also. The closest subway line is a block away from us. If you are arriving from JFK airport, most yellow cabs charge $45.00 flat rate to our hotel. But that only applies from JFK. The other airports will vary in prices. It is also easy to take the subway from JFK to the Maritime Hotel.
- What can I do nearby?
- For attractions in this area, besides Chelsea Market, we would suggest the Highline. It is an old railroad that has been turned into a park. Also, we are in walking distance to all the galleries in Chelsea and Chelsea Piers down by the water. The Meatpacking district itself is nice to walk around with all the shops, restaurants, and Coble Stone Streets.
- Do you have internet?
- We have complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel.
- Do you provide parking?
- We are affiliated with a parking garage that is directly across the street from the hotel entrance. If you self park, it’s $25.00 per day for a sedan and $35.00 for an SUV. If you valet, it’s $42.00 per day and $52.00 for an SUV.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.