Set in New York City, the Towers of the Waldorf Astoria is located an easy drive from Clinton. It is located less than a 10-minute walk from The Museum of Modern Art, Rockefeller Center and Tiffany & Co. New York.
The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria has a day spa, offering a range of massage treatments and beauty therapies. For an easy and effortless check-in and departure experience, guests can benefit from the Towers of the Waldorf Astoria's express check-in/check-out feature. For the convenience of the guests, room service and a 24-hour reception are available.
Featuring high ceilings, the rooms at the Towers of the Waldorf Astoria offer cable / satellite channels, complimentary toiletries and a kitchenette. Each includes a hair dryer, a coffee maker and a mini bar. Guests traveling as a family can enjoy sizeable rooms that are suitably equipped.
The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria has its own on-site restaurant, convenient for those wishing to dine in. It offers a range of tempting options for breakfast. A wide variety of dining options can also be found in the area.
The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria is within a 10 minute walk from Chrysler Building, while New York Public Library and United Nations Headquarters can be reached on foot in less than 20 minutes. The hotel is within a two minute walk from Lexington Avenue / 51st – 53rd Streets (New York City Subway).
- What are your breakfast options?
- We do have multiple breakfast options available in the hotel. Should you like to grab a quick breakfast, we have a Starbucks conveniently located at the Park Avenue entrance of our hotel. For a sit-down breakfast, we have our two restaurants-Peacock Alley & Oscars. Peacock Alley provides an ‘A la carte’ menu for breakfast. Oscar’s provides a buffet style breakfast, priced at $39.75 per adult for the American Style Buffet and $32.50 for the Continental Style Buffet.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Our hotel is surrounded by various means of transportation - trains, subways, bus, taxis and rental car companies. We also have a car service available to guests (Capricorn Limousine).
- What can I do nearby?
- Our hotel is conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan providing an abundance of entertainment and attractions nearby. In close relation to the hotel you will find Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Times Square & The Empire State Building to name a few
- Do you have internet?
- We have Wi-Fi internet access available in all our guest rooms. On the desk in your bedroom you will find a card with instructions on how to access the internet.
There are two separate internet options:
- Standard internet access is $15.95 for 24 hours.
- VPN internet access is $18.95 for 24 hours.
VPN Access will be needed if you plan to make any purchases online, access corporate email or do any on-line banking.
- Do you provide parking?
- If you were to drive, we do have valet parking located on 50th Street between Park and Lexington Avenues. A standard car will cost $50 and an SUV will cost $60 for every 24 hours. The garage has a clearance of 7 feet and 2 inches.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.