Opened in 1931, the Waldorf Astoria is situated in Manhattan. It is located less than a 10-minute walk from Rockefeller Center and The Museum of Modern Art.
The Waldorf Astoria is a convenient place to stop for both business and leisure. Welcoming and professional staff are available 24 hours a day. Guests can stay connected with the hotel's standard Wi-Fi access.
Rooms at the Waldorf Astoria are cosy and tasteful, and feature a mini bar, a coffee maker and a flat-screen TV. Each includes tea and coffee making facilities, cable / satellite channels and complimentary toiletries. For extra comfort bathrobes are also included.
The Waldorf Astoria's restaurant offers a tasty menu featuring American cuisine. Alternatively, there is a great selection of international restaurants just a short walk away. Room service is available any time of the day.
LaGuardia Airport (LGA) is less than a 20-minute drive from the Waldorf Astoria. United Nations Headquarters, Times Square and New York Public Library are each within a 20-minute walk.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We do have multiple breakfast options available to you here in the hotel. Should you like to grab a quick breakfast, we have a Starbucks (6:00AM-6:00PM) conveniently located at the Park Avenue entrance of our hotel. For a sit-down breakfast, we have our two restaurants - Peacock Alley & Oscars. Peacock Alley provides an ‘a la carte’ menu for breakfast. Oscar’s provides a buffet style breakfast. Hours of operation vary depending on the restaurant.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are a number of different options for transportation in and around New York City. Public transportation is a popular and the most affordable options. NYC offers 24-hour public transportation to almost anywhere within New York. Taxis are also easily accessible and a convenient option for moving about the city.
For specifics regarding transportation to/from the city's airports please see below:
Transportation options from JFK Airport are as follows:
- A Yellow Taxi will cost you $50 - $55 and this includes tolls, gratuities and taxes.
- A shuttle bus will cost $19 per person and often departs JFK every 20 minutes and will drop you outside the hotel.
Transportation options from La Guardia Airport are as follows:
- A Yellow Taxi will cost you around $45-$50 and this includes tolls, gratuities and taxes.
- A shuttle bus will cost $16 per person and often departs every 20 minutes but will drop you off outside the hotel.
Transportation options from Newark Airport are as follows:
- A taxi will cost you $80 plus tolls, gratuities and taxes.
- A train will cost $15 per person and drop you off outside Penn Station. A Yellow Taxi from Penn Station to the hotel should not cost more than $10.
- Do you have internet?
- Wi-Fi Internet access is available in all our guest rooms. On the desk in your bedroom, you will find a card with instructions on how to access the Internet.
There are two separate internet options:
-Standard Internet Access is $15.95 for 24 hours
-VPN Internet Access is $18.95 for 24 hours
VPN Access will be needed if you plan to make any purchases online, access corporate email or do any online banking.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do offer valet parking at the hotel. The fee is $50 per 24 hours for a sedan or $60/ 24 hours for an SUV. Street parking around the hotel is very limited and unreliable.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.