Luxury and romantic, the Thompson LES is located in popular Manhattan, within a 20-minute walk of the city centre. It is situated less than a 10-minute walk from Merchant's House Museum and Lower East Side Tenement Museum.
Guests of the Thompson LES can enjoy a dip in the outdoor pool or visit the fitness centre. The hotel also offers a spa & wellness centre, a lift and a sauna. Guests of the Thompson LES can also enjoy a relaxing massage, or rent a bike to explore the surrounding area.
Rooms at the Thompson LES offer a stylish space to relax in, complete with in room movies. There are several oversized rooms designed to accommodate families.
The Thompson LES's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink. If you want to dine at the hotel, the on-site restaurant is open for breakfast. Room service is available around the clock.
Places of interest near the Thompson LES include the New York University and Eldridge Street Synagogue. Ellis Island is around a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner at our hotel, and have a full ala carte menu with prices from $9 for a continental breakfast. There are wide selections of great restaurants in the neighborhood as well.
- What transport is available to get around?
- As our hotel is located in Manhattan, there are three airports accessible to the hotel: JFK, LaGuardia (LGA), and Newark (EWR). We are about 15 minutes by taxi from Penn Station railroad station, and we are across the street from the F line of the New York City subway.
- What can I do nearby?
- Our location, the Lower East Side of Manhattan, is also well known for its restaurants and nightlife.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we do provide wireless internet throughout our hotel for $10 per 24 hours of use.
- Do you provide parking?
- We offer valet parking.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.