Situated in central New York City, the W New York – Downtown is within an easy walk of Battery Park and World Trade Center Site. It features panoramic city views and 4-star rooms.
Guests of the W New York – Downtown can relax in the swimming pool or visit the fitness centre. The hotel also offers a lift, a beauty centre and a 24 hour reception. The hotel offers room service 24/7.
The W New York – Downtown offers 217 air conditioned rooms. Each includes cable / satellite channels, a TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Internet access is also available.
The W New York – Downtown has a restaurant and a bar. Alternatively, there are a choice of other dining options around the hotel.
The W New York – Downtown is well-located for transport connections with Wall Street Subway Station and Cortlandt Street Bmt Broadway Line within a five minute walk. Wall Street and New York Stock Exchange are both five minutes away by foot.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Near the W Hotel New York Downtown there are several fantastic breakfast options — most within short travel commute:
- BLT Bar + Grill
Located on ground floor of W New York-Downtown
Breakfast hours: 7:30am - 10:00am
11 Rector Street (2 minutes' walk from W New York-Downtown)
Breakfast hours: All day breakfast, begins at 6:00am
- Variety Café
94 Greenwich Ave (2 minutes' walk from W New York-Downtown)
Breakfast hours: 24 hours breakfast, 5:00am - 12:00 noon.
- Bubby’s Restaurant
120 Hudson Street at North Moore Street.
Breakfast hours: 24 hours, Tuesday through Saturday.
- What traveller type is most suited?
- We have 60 percent business travelers and 40 percent others (couples, singles, and families).
- What can I do nearby?
- As for entertainment options, on property we will be launching our "Summer Jam DJ Series" with fashion blog Refinery29 on our Living Room Bar Terrace. To add, on Thursday and Friday nights we have a fabulous in-house DJ spinning in our Living Room Bar.
- As a family, what are the best things to do?
- On property we don’t have any direct children activities, but we do offer children DVD’s/Movies. Nearby perched south of our property is Battery Park. A neighborhood filled with various kid-friendly activities, happenings, and places to engage as a family. West Thames Park is a popular community garden located nearby where families in the surrounding area are frequent. The park also contains a children’s playground, and a lawn to play on.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.