Located in New York City, this luxury and boutique hotel is within a five minute walk of Tiffany & Co. New York, and a short drive from Clinton.
A variety of personalised services are available for guests of the Warwick New York Hotel, like a currency exchange, an express check-in and check-out feature and valet parking. An internet connection is available for guests who need to remain connected while on the road. Fitness amenities are also provided.
The rooms at the Warwick New York Hotel were renovated in 2005 and feature a refrigerator, a mini bar and a telephone. Facilities include a marble bathroom, luxury toiletries and blackout curtains. The bathrooms feature a lighted makeup mirror and provide a shower and bathrobes.
The Warwick New York Hotel's restaurant provides the added convenience of on-site dining, with a variety of International, Continental and Mediterranean dishes on offer.
LaGuardia Airport (LGA) is under a 20-minute drive from the Warwick New York Hotel. Fifth Avenue 53rd Street Ind Queens Boulevard Line is only five minutes from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is available at Murals 54 located inside our hotel. Breakfast average cost is about $27; breakfast buffet is $24. Breakfast is served Monday-Friday 6:30 AM - 11:00 AM, Saturday & Sunday 7:00 AM - 12:30 PM.
- What transport is available to get around?
- You can walk, take a taxi, or take a public transportation e.g. Subway and/or buses. You may also go with a private car and driver to take you to all the best places in NYC (we have a company called Dav El).
- What can I do nearby?
- Warwick New York Hotel is centrally located in midtown New York City. We are a 3 minute walk or 4 blocks from Rockerfeller Center, Central Park, Broadway, Fifth Avenue and Madison shops, Radio City, Times Square and Museum of Modern Art.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have internet access in the guest rooms. Basic internet is $8.95 and high-speed is $12.95.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is parking available in the hotel. It’s $45.00 for 24 hours (no in and out privileges) and $55.00 for over-sized vehicles.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.