Opened in 2009, the West 57th Street by Hilton Club is set in Manhattan. It is located less than a 10-minute stroll from The Museum of Modern Art, Rockefeller Center and Central Park.
The West 57th Street by Hilton Club has 161 rooms and offers a fitness centre. In sunny weather, an outdoor terrace provides an ideal spot to relax. The hotel's multilingual staff will be glad to offer local knowledge for your visit in New York City.
The air conditioned rooms at the West 57th Street by Hilton Club are well-appointed. The hotel has several oversized rooms to accommodate families.
The West 57th Street by Hilton Club is located close to many restaurants, cafes and shopping areas. Guests can visit Upper West Side and Upper East Side, both located within an easy drive of the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have in room dining available to our guests from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm. Our in room dining is catered by Red Eye Grill and provides a wide variety of delicious and healthy options. If you choose to dine outside there is Brooklyn Diner and Café Metro which are a 5 minute walk from the property. There are several other options in the area.
- What transport is available to get around?
- From any airport you can take a "Yellow Cab." They are usually lined up outside the airport. There is an attendant that will give you a flyer with cost information. (Not recommended that you take a black town car that might be sitting/waiting, they do not have a meter in them and can charge you whatever they like).
There are a few beaches outside the city for which you can take the train. For getting around the city, it's recommended that you take a taxi, train or bus.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are a 5 minute walk away from Central Park, a block away from world famous shopping at Tiffany’s, Prada, or Bergdorf Goodman which are located on 5th Avenue. From the property it’s a quick 20-25 minute walk to Times Square and all the Broadway Shows.
- Do you have internet?
- We have complimentary wireless internet access available throughout the building.
- Do you provide parking?
- The hotel has parking available; parking is $48.00 for 24 hours. Valet parking is not available between 4:00pm and 7:00pm (Monday-Friday).
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.