Set right outside the city centre, the Crowne Plaza Charlotte is within a 10 minute walk of Grady Cole Center. The air-conditioned rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.
Guests of the Crowne Plaza Charlotte can relax in the outdoor pool or visit the on-site gym. Reception operates 24/7 and the friendly staff can suggest places to visit and provide other tourist information. There is a gift shop and an atm/cash machine within the hotel building.
Every large room at the Crowne Plaza Charlotte comes with complimentary toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and cable / satellite channels. Each includes a hair dryer, a telephone and a coffee maker. Guests traveling as a family can enjoy spacious rooms that are suitably furnished.
Enjoy American dishes for lunch and dinner, and start the morning with an a la carte or an American breakfast each day. For those wishing to eat out, there are a variety of dining options a short stroll from the hotel.
Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) is less than a 20-minute drive from the Crowne Plaza Charlotte. The hotel is within a 20-minute walk of Time Warner Cable Arena and One Wells Fargo Center, and within a 10-minute drive you can find Independence Boulevard.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The hotel has a restaurant, Chambers Grill on property, and offers breakfast from 6:30am to 10:00am daily. Average cost is $15 for breakfast. Nearby restaurants that offer breakfast include Bojangles (fast food option) and Dilworth Neighborhood Grill (4 blocks).
- What traveller type is most suited?
- This hotel mainly has corporate travelers during the week and then leisure travelers (couples, singles, families) on the weekends.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The hotel has 2 shuttles that are complimentary for guests and will drop off/pick up anywhere within a 3 mile radius of the hotel.
- What can I do nearby?
- Nearby entertainment and attractions:
-Time Warner Cable Arena (NBA Bobcats Basketball)- 6 blocks
-Bank of America Stadium (NFL Panthers) - 1 mile
-Charlotte Convention Center - 8 blocks
-EpiCenter entertainment complex (has a variety of restaurants, bars, bowling alley, movie theater) - 6 blocks
-NASCAR Hall of Fame - 6 blocks
-Discovery Place Science Museum - 1 mile
-NC Music Factory - 2 miles
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, Wi-Fi and wired internet access is available in all guest rooms at no charge.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is available in a 3 story parking deck attached to the hotel. There is a cost of $15 per night for hotel guests.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.