The VanLandingham Estate has 9 rooms and offers tennis courts. Wireless internet is available throughout the hotel, ensuring you'll have no trouble staying connected during your trip. Guests can enjoy a range of leisure activities, such as fishing, boating facilities and racquetball courts.
Equipped to make your stay comfortable, rooms offer cable / satellite channels, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. They all come with a telephone, a microwave and free local calls.
Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) is less than a 20-minute drive from the VanLandingham Estate. Guests will find plenty to see and do in the hotel's surrounds, with Time Warner Cable Arena and Bojangles' Coliseum less than 10 minutes' drive away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast comes with your room and is served Monday-Friday from 7:00am - 9:00am Saturday - Sunday 8-10am. We may serve a buffet on the weekends with an egg, bacon/sausage and something from the griddle, bread and fruit. We have a plated breakfast with 3 options:
1. Sunrise at the Estate - Two scrambled eggs with bacon or sausage, Chef's choice side, juice, and coffee.
2. From the Griddle - Pancakes, French Toast or waffles, with seasonal fruit topping and a choice of bacon or sausage.
3. European Heart and Healthy - Selected cheese and fresh fruits, yogurt/breakfast bread, oatmeal or boiled egg (soft, medium or hard).
We always have cereal.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Taxis and buses are available for transportation in the area.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are 3 miles from downtown where there are a number of museums, Belk Theater (host plays and the symphony), the Plaza/Midwood area has several restaurant and antique shops.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have internet and there is no charge.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.